- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Direct Anterior Approach
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- ACL and Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Injuries and Broken Bones
- Conservative Care for Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Helping to Relieve Your Pain & Improve Your Function
East Tennessee Spine & Orthopaedic Specialists is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of spine and orthopaedic care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, we strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
Last Modified: February 10, 2015